We understand that some of you may be concerned about joining a class due to the corona situation, therefore we would like to share some of the things we would do to secure the safety of our instructors and participants.
- Temperature check and hands sterilised before entering the studio.
- Participants are required to keep face masks on throughout the session. Please wrap the used marks safely and trash outside the studio if needed.
- Food and drinks are prohibited.
- Student who got in touch with people regardless of the suspected or confirmed Coronavirus infections, please notify us and prohibited to attend the class.
- Student who has travelling record within past 3 weeks, please notify us and prohibited to attend the class.
- All participants will have their own apron, wheel and own tools.
- All tools, aprons and surfaces are clean after class.
If you have questions don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Sept 13th 2020