This 2-hour session is perfect for private group gathering or team building. The workshop will give you an insight into the technique of hand building. You will learn the very basic rules of handling clay, tips and tricks of the technique to hand build your piece of work.
The course fee includes all the materials, 2-time firing and follow-up works cost for 2 pieces of work. Finished piece can be collected 2 weeks after.
The course is led by founder Jonathan.
- Date Wednesday or Thursday
- Time Any 2 hours from 1 to 9pm
- Quantity 2 piece
- Fee $680/ person
- No. of participants In a group of 6-10
- Age 18 year-old up
- Venue Room 702, Hing Tai Comm. Blg., 114 Wing Lok St., Sheung Wan
- Language Cantonese/ English
❖ Instagram inbox hamapottery or Whatsapp 6110 5100 for booking ❖
- No make-up arrangement will be offered if you miss it. Fees paid will not be refunded.
- We are only able to keep your finished work on our shelves for 1 month at the longest as we need to make sure there is enough space for new student works.
- Please see the Information about our classes and Covid-19 page about what we would do to secure the safety of our instructors and participants, under the corona situation.